Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 31, 2013

China: Friend or foe? Ask John Simpson

BBC News World - 30 July 2013

In the latest of our special Q&A sessions, John Simpson, World Affairs Editor for BBC News, will answer questions about his recent interview in Beijing with China's Foreign Ministry Spokesman, Hong Lei.
Hong Lei is one of China's senior officials - and it is the first time in at least 20 years that the BBC has conducted an interview with such a high political figure in Beijing.
People worry that China, which is still notionally Marxist-Leninist, will use its huge economic power to threaten liberal Western values.
In this Q&A John will take your questions on whether China is the West's enemy or its friend, and share his views on how the country is being shaped by its new leadership. He will also answer questions about his career in journalism.

To read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment