Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The world's top 100 universities 2013 - how the Times Higher Education ranks them

By

The Guardian - 


The California Institute for Technology has retained its place at the top of rankings of the top 100 universities in the world. See how they compare

The California Institute for Technology (Caltech) has been named the best university in the world for the third year in a row in a league table of the world's best institutions published by Times Higher Education (THE).

Harvard University jumps two places to join Oxford at joint second place whilst Standford university drops two to fourth. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Princeton University and Cambridge retain their positions from the 2012 rankings with the University of California, Berkeley and the University of Chicago both climbing one place to eighth and ninth place respectively. Imperial College London has slipped to tenth place from eighth in last year's rankings.

To read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment