Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, December 16, 2013

5 Expert Predictions for the Global Economy in 2014

Why China could struggle with debt while the U.S. enjoys its fastest growth in a decade Mohammed

By Aly Sergie

The Atlantic - Dec 16 2013

The International Monetary Fund expects the growth of the global economy will accelerate to 3.6 percent in 2014 from 2.9 percent in 2013. Five top economic experts offer insights on how to read trends in different regions.
Developing economies will likely enjoy relatively high growth in 2014, while the United States will continue with real growth and Europe's economy will expand very slowly, says the Council on Foreign Relations' A. Michael Spence. Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi expects the United States to experience its fastest growth in a decade, driven by a reduction in fiscal austerity, a resurgent housing market, and the "superb condition of American corporate, bank, and household balance sheets."

To read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment