Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, January 20, 2014

Davos: The world's most exclusive gathering

By Susannah Culliane

CNN - January 19, 2014

Business leaders, heads of government, entrepreneurs and even the odd celebrity will be rubbing fur and down-quilted shoulders at Europe's highest altitude town, Davos, for the World Economic Forum's annual meeting this week.
The high-powered talk-fest, founded by German economist Klaus Schwab in 1971, has become a vital part of the business calendar -- for the intensity of its networking as much as declarations of action from the speakers' podiums.
WEF describes itself as "an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas."

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment