Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, September 26, 2014

Analytical Paper Format - Introduction to International Studies 11577 - INTL 201


Introduction to International Studies  Fall 2014  

Title of the Novel  
Author  
Reviewed by a name of the student      

Contents:  
  1. Summary of the novel (At least 700 words)  
  2. Critique/review of the novel (at least 400 words)  
  3. Connection between your book and our class subject/s, such as food, human rights, ethnic and religious conflict, poverty, inequality, imperialism, colonialism, racism, employment, urbanization, health, neoliberalism etc. You will only select one or two topics to write about it. You will need to make a connection between your novel and our class topic/s. (at least 400 words) 

No comments:

Post a Comment