Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 2, 2014

The World University Rankings 2014-15


THE TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION - September 2014

The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters are the only global university performance tables to judge world class universities across all of their core missions - teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
The top universities rankings employ 13 carefully calibrated performance indicators to provide the most comprehensive and balanced comparisons available, which are trusted by students, academics, university leaders, industry and governments.
You can view the full World University Rankings 2014-2015 top 400 below and explore the criteria used to assess the world’s greatest universities, while our in-depth analysis of the results shines more light on the data.

READ MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment