Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, November 10, 2014

‘China to avoid dangerous maritime route thanks to gas deal with Russia’

Russia Today - November 10, 201

Most of China’s energy resources are imported via the Pacific, and is threatened by the US military presence. The gas deal with Russia allows China to minimize the risks, China-based journalist Brendan O'Reilly told RT.
Russia and China have agreed a second gas deal, the so-called western route. President Vladimir Putin and Chinese leader Xi Jinping signed a memorandum of understanding at the Asia-Pacific summit in Beijing. The deal is expected to be signed next year and secure a yearly supply of 30 billion cubic meters of gas to China.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment