Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, January 4, 2015

China is still the main engine of world economy

People's Daily Online - January 05, 2015

China is facing slower economic growth, but it will continue to be a main engine of the world economy. According to the “World Economy Analysis and Forecast (2015)" issued by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, the U.S. and China will be two largest engines and the biggest contributors to the world economy.
Through its rapid development, China serves as a major market for its trade partners. China imported an average of 750 billion US dollars in goods and created an average of 14 million jobs annually for its trade partners between 2001 to 2011, said Ding Yifan, deputy head of World Development Research Institute of Development Research Center of China’s State Council. More recently China’s overseas investment has been growing, providing a boost to world economic development.

READ MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment