Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, April 13, 2015

LECTURE: "China: Where is it Headed and What Could it Mean?" by David M. Lampton

The Institute for Asian Studies
at Portland State University
cordially invites you and a guest to join us

for a special public lecture

"China:  Where is it Headed and What Could it Mean?"
by David M. Lampton,
Hyman Professor and Director of China Studies
at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
[Click to view complete event details]

Monday, April 13, 2015

5:15 - 5:45 PM Sales & signing of Dr. Lampton's book
Following the Leader: Ruling China, from Deng Xiaoping to Xi Jinping

6:00 PM   -   Lecture begins

Location: Portland State University - Academic & Student Recreation Center Auditorium, Room 001
1800 SW 6th Ave. Portland

Followed by a post-lecture VIP Reception
 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Location:  PSU Urban Center 2nd Floor Gallery
(across from the PSU Student Rec Center)
506 SW Mill St., Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment