Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Premier Li meets German Chancellor Merkel in Beijing

By Shen Chen

(People's Daily Online) - October 29, 2015

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel Thursday morning at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
The two sides agreed to continue carrying out the consensus reached at last round of China–Germany governmental consultation to deepen mutual trust and enhance cooperation at various areas. An upgraded version of Sino-German cooperation is expected from both sides.
After the meeting, Premier Li and Chancellor Merkel witnessed the signing of 13 agreements in fields like finance, manufacturing and communication between youth in two countries.
At Li's invitation, Merkel is making an official visit to China from Thursday to Friday. It is her eighth visit to China since 2005 in the capacity of chancellor.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment