Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What the world thinks about climate change in 7 charts

By Richard Wike

PEW RESEARCH - November 5, 2015 

As world leaders prepare to negotiate a major climate change agreement later this month at the United Nations’ Paris 2015 conference, a new Pew Research Center survey finds that people around the world see the issue as a significant challenge and want their governments to take action. Here are seven key findings from the poll: 

1) Majorities in all 40 nations polled say climate change is a serious problem, and a global median of 54% believe it is a very serious problem. Still, the intensity of concern varies substantially across regions and nations. Latin Americans and sub-Saharan Africans are particularly worried about climate change. Americans and Chinese, whose countries have the highest overall carbon dioxide emissions, are less concerned.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment