Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, March 7, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST: WEEK 4 - QUIZ-1 THURSDAY

Dear all,

FOR THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE WEEKLY EMAILS, YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THIS WEBSITE REGULARLY:

For the WEEK-4, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:

The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War
3. The Age of Nationalism

PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:

Why We Fight (2005)
http://www.politikfilm.net/filmler/1090-why-we-fight-2005-belgesel-filmi-izle.html

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles THURSDAY and I do not accept the newspaper articles by email.

FOR THE WEEK 4, please bring newspaper articles related with Political Life in QATAR. Other subjects will not be accepted.

QUIZ - 1: You will take the quiz-1 on THURSDAY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING READINGS:

1. From Islam to the Great War
2. From Territories to Independent States

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,

--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment