Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, March 18, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST: WEEK 6 - QUIZ-2 - MALTEPE UNIVERSITESI

Dear all,

For the WEEK-6, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:

The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War
5. The Iranian Revolution

PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:

History of Modern Iran Rogue State - BBC Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aub35WK9jY

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles THURSDAY and I do not accept the newspaper articles by email.

FOR THE WEEK 6, please bring newspaper articles related with Political and Social/Cultural Life in IRAN.  Other subjects will not be accepted.

QUIZ - 2: You will take the quiz-2 on THURSDAY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING READINGS:

3. The Age of Nationalism
4. The Arab-Israeli Wars

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,
--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment