Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 15, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IREU 330 : WEEK 10 - QUIZ-4 - MALTEPE UNIVERSITY

Dear all,

For the WEEK-10, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:
The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War 
9. States and Their Opponents
PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles THURSDAY and I do not accept the newspaper articles by email.
  Bitter Lake - Adam Curtis Full BBC Documentary 2015

FOR THE WEEK 10, please bring newspaper articles related with URBANIZATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST 
Other subjects will not be accepted.

QUIZ - 4: You will take the quiz-3 on THURSDAY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING READINGS:


Part II. Issues in Middle Eastern Politics
7. The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
8. The Challenge of Economic Development


If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,
--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment