Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Islamic Movements (Week-4): Readings and Newspaper Articles

Dear all,

For the next week, (4th Week) you should read the following articles:

Islamic Way of Life bySyed Abul A'ala Mawdudi
Jama’at-e-Islami in Pakistan http://jamaat.org/beta/site/index/

DOCUMENTARY:
Pakistan's madrassas: education or breeding extremism? - CCTV

Islam & America: Through the Eyes of Imran Khan - Pakistan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQctNurnQ4

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles. Articles SHOULD BE related with Islamic Movements and Parties in Pakistan. Other subjects will not be accepted. PLEASE VERY BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE YOUR ARTICLE IN THE CLASS! I need a print copy (First page) of your article, and please include your full name on it. 
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,

Tugrul Keskin

No comments:

Post a Comment