Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Lecture: Introduction to Research Methods: A Premier for Writing an MA Thesis or Phd Dissertation - Professor David Fasenfest

Center for Turkish Studies  
Edward Said LECTURE SERIES -20

Introduction to Research Methods: A Premier for Writing an MA Thesis or Phd Dissertation

Professor David Fasenfest  
Wayne State University,  USA Editor, Critical Sociology  Series Editor, Studies in Critical Social Sciences http://clas.wayne.edu/david-fasenfest 
Date and Time: Friday, November 17 2017 and 13:00 - 15:00 PM 

Building - College of Liberal Arts (A New building), 2nd floor 
SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY  99 Shangda Road, BaoShan District, Shanghai. 200444

FOR THIS LECTURE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment